Help me make different kinds of sounds myself
Think of all the different ways in which you can encourage me to make sounds:
- Amplify any vocal sounds I make using a microphone – you can add effects too
- Gently guide my hands to explore everyday soundmakers – things to rustle, scrunch, squeeze and scratch
- Sensitively guide my hands to explore instruments and make whatever sounds I can with them
- Help me to make sounds by using a stick, beater or bow
- Remember that my feet may be good at getting things to make sounds too!
- Use technologies – switches and gesture detectors – that can convert any movement into any sound