Interact with me through sound in different contexts
Different situations may stimulate me to interact in different ways:
- Our voices will sound very different in the swimming or hydrotherapy pool
- There may be outdoor instruments in the adventure playground that we can use together
- Everyday soundmakers can be just as much fun, like taking it in turns to hit a log with a stick
- I may become more (or less) vocal and receptive in the car or minibus
- Different people’s voices may catch my attention and make me want to respond in new ways
- The time of day may be important – am I a lark or an owl?