Make me a game with switches or other technology that uses recordings of ringtones and other electronic sounds
Help me realise that everyday bursts of rhythm and fragments of melody can be put together to make longer segments of music:
- Attach some doorbells to a sheet of wood and show me how they make similar (or different) patterns of notes
- Help me link the patterns together to make short pieces of music
- Encourage me to sing the ‘doorbell’ music
- Encourage me to play the same patterns on a keyboard or other instrument
- Make recordings of me in action
- Can I play along to my earlier efforts?