Help me make different kinds of sounds myself
Be alive to my vocal efforts; they may happen anytime, anywhere:
- Give me the time and space to experiment with pattern-making
- Don’t interrupt me when I’m concentrating!
- When I pause, give me lots of encouragement to get going again
- Praise me by touching me on the hand or arm, or give me a hug – whatever I respond positively to
- Move my arms or legs or my whole body in time to the patterns I make
- Make recordings of my voice to listen to later